Kids That Rock is prepared to take all the necessary precautions to make our workshops COVID-safe.
- Workshop Leader able to provide self test results
- Hygiene / Social Distancing / Ventilation
- Flexibility to each individual school guidelines
- Up to date risk assessment prepared
- Flexibility in terms of deferment or cancellation
Guitars will be thoroughly sanitized prior to use and after each session in readiness for the next group. Part of our delivery will be making sure the tutor and class maintain social distance and positioned at the appropriate distance apart.
We are prepared to adhere to each individual school’s protocols, making it as safe for everyone involved.
Book with confidence – There will be no cancellation fee or loss of deposits.
If the school/organisation is required to close due to Covid-19 and remains closed on the date for which the workshop was booked. Or pupils that are taking part, have been sent home and told to isolate and as a consequence will not be in school on the workshop date. The booking will simply be reinstated at a later date.